Executive Assistant / Events Coordinator
Seeking intelligent, articulate, resourceful and detail-oriented person to fill an Executive Assistant / Events Coordinator position at a well-established Jewish non-profit. Responsibilities include supporting the regional Director and participating in all aspects of donor relations.
The position requires a talent for problem solving, the ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace and extremely strong verbal communication skills.
In addition to strong writing and editing skills, excellent facility with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and design programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
A high-level of computer skills is a non-negotiable requirement of this job.
• Create, edit, and proofread documents, including proposals, general correspondence and informational materials (including PowerPoint presentations);
• Coordination of event mailings; (dinners and other various large scale fundraising events)
• Create and maintain excel lists to track events, donor groups and various other donor related tasks.
• Create flyers and other design assignments.
• Perform basic prospect and foundation research
• Other duties as needed.
B.A; Non-profit or volunteer experience a plus. Successful candidate must be exceedingly well-organized, personable, outgoing, persistent, discreet, and diplomatic with excellent computer, writing, and social skills. Basic knowledge of Hebrew (written and spoken) is required.
Only applications submitted by email will be reviewed. Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.